In today’s hyper focused competitive world achieving peak performance is more than reaching your peak physically. Talent and potential are realized through a combination of physical, technical, tactical, cognitive, and psychological processes.
Mental performance aims to facilitate the development of mental and emotional skills, attitudes, perspectives, strategies, and processes that lead to an enhanced and optimal performance, well-being, and personal growth with the intent of leveling up your performance, staying consistent, and thriving.
Sport and performance psychology exists to help athletes, coaches, and organizations thrive
and succeed, but also to help non-sport domain performance areas such performing arts,
tactical (military, police, firefighters), pilots, surgeons, business executives and more.
Mental Performance Coaching
Powered by Fortitude 365
Our Practice Areas:
● Athlete Wellness (load management, mental wellbeing/health, personal development,
● Athlete Transitions (transition into and out of high performance sport)
● Building Elite Habits
● Building Resilient Athletes
● Coach Program Support
● Developing Team Cohesion
● Essential Athletes Education
● Mental Skills Training (athletic identity, goal setting, self-talk, routines, mental toughness, concentration, focus, distractions and choking, imagery/visualization, emotional, management, and handling performance errors and setbacks).